To deliver the right pole to the right place at the right time, with the right support and at the right price, everyone at GPA understands the importance of:
- Listening Carefully
- Communicating Effectively
- Producing Quality
- Delivering on Time
We listen closely to what our customers want, and confirm that we have it right. We are always available, keeping you fully informed and provide regular updates. We carefully manage and monitor of all stages of the production process and we are committed to building our business by meeting our obligations on time to each and every client.
GPA is an Australian company sourcing the best materials and supplying poles for a wide range of requirements, including;
- Urban expansion – new housing estates.
- Major industrial developments.
- Mineral projects.
- Oil and Gas projects.
- Security monitoring and CCTV.
- Replacement of overhead to underground power.
- Replacement of poles either through damage, weathering or end of life.
- Upgrading of 3G to 4G networks.
- Introduction of multi poles (Lights, signs, telco, cameras).
- Installation of towers and masts.
- Installation of major signs.
- Lighting towers for sports grounds.
- Masts to support sporting nets.
GPA’s products are manufactured either directly by GPA or GPA’s strategic partners. Our GPA employed engineers and fabricators with the support or our quality accredited manufacturers, we can design any pole for your specific requirements. GPA’s large capacity storage and distribution facility has quality procedures in place to deliver consistent, quality outcomes for every client order. GPA sources quality raw materials, applies advanced manufacturing techniques and uses innovative fabrication adaptations.
Investment in technology and assembly facilities are the cornerstone to producing a consistent, repeatable and high quality finished product. All manufacturing processes are to ANZFA standards including AS/NZS 4600, AS 1798, AS 4100, AS/NZ 1170, AS/NZS 4676, AS 3995, AS 3678, AS 4680, AS 3600.
In-house engineers, together with the ability to provide foundation bolts, templates, footing designs and reinforcing cages, allow GPA to cut excessive lead times whilst producing quality products.