The slim line profile of street lighting columns allows a variety of poles to blend in with the surrounding streetscape.
Generally used GPA Street Lighting Columns are available in your choice of standard mounting heights for either single or multiple fixture mounting or arm/bracket arrangements.
Our street lighting columns are designed and manufactured for durability, corrosion resistance, and visual appeal.
We begin with the highest-quality materials for our steel designs to fabricate poles and supports that meet your specifications and exceed your expectations for street lighting.
- Residential subdivisions
- Commercial development
- Single and double outreaches are manufactured.
- AS/NZS 4600 Cold formed steel structures – commentary (supplement to AS/NZS 4600:1998)
- AS 1798:1992 Lighting poles and bracket arms – preferred dimensions
- AS 4100:1990 Steel structures
- AS 4100 Supp 1:1999 Steel structures – commentary (supplement to AS 4100 – 1998)
- AS/NZS 1170.2:2002 Structural design actions – wind actions
- AS/NZS 1170.2:2002 Structural design actions – wind action AMDT 1:2005-06-03
- AS/NZS 1170.2:20 Structural design actions – Part 2: Wind actions.
- AS/NZS 1170.2 Structural design actions – wind actions – commentary
- AS/NZS 4676:2000 Structural design requirements for utility services poles
- AS 3995:1994 Design of steel lattice towers and masts
- AS 3678:1990 Structural steel – hot-rolled plates, floor plates and slabs
- AS 4680:1999 Hot-dip galvanized (zinc) coatings on fabricated ferrous articles
Flange Mounted | Direct Buried