Banner poles offer a cost effective advertising solution. Made site specific, these poles can incorporate features that relate to the advertising material (see also decorative poles).
Sail area and any additional items required on the pole are taken into consideration during the designing of the pole.
Banner poles can enhance the look of any pathway, roadway, recreational facility, etc.
- AS/NZS 4600 Cold formed steel structures – commentary (supplement to AS/NZS 4600:1998)
- AS 1798:1992 Lighting poles and bracket arms – preferred dimensions
- AS 4100:1990 Steel structures
- AS 4100 Supp 1:1999 Steel structures – commentary (supplement to AS 4100 – 1998)
- AS/NZS 1170.2:2002 Structural design actions – wind actions
- AS/NZS 1170.2:2002 Structural design actions – wind action AMDT 1:2005-06-03
- AS/NZS 1170.2:20 Structural design actions – Part 2: Wind actions.
- AS/NZS 1170.2 Structural design actions – wind actions – commentary
- AS/NZS 4676:2000 Structural design requirements for utility services poles
- AS 3995:1994 Design of steel lattice towers and masts
- AS 3678:1990 Structural steel – hot-rolled plates, floor plates and slabs
- AS 1554.1:2004 Structural steel welding – part 1: welding of steel structures
- AS 4680:1999 Hot-dip galvanized (zinc) coatings on fabricated ferrous articles