The communications industry continues to grow exponentially.
GPA monopole fabrication is growing with the latest technology and has been carefully engineered to meet the demanding requirements of the expanding wireless communications tower market.
The Communications Pole is for telecommunication commonly consists of a main pole shaft with a working platform at the top to cater for the installation and maintenance of microwave dishes and antenna.
- Height from 18m to 45m
- Custom-made bracket for microwave dishes
- Working platform and rest platform
- Camouflage tree or palm shape
- AS/NZS 4600 Cold formed steel structures – commentary (supplement to AS/NZS 4600:1998)
- AS 1798:1992 Lighting poles and bracket arms – preferred dimensions
- AS 4100:1990 Steel structures
- AS 4100 Supp 1:1999 Steel structures – commentary (supplement to AS 4100 – 1998)
- AS/NZS 1170.2:2002 Structural design actions – wind actions
- AS/NZS 1170.2:2002 Structural design actions – wind action AMDT 1:2005-06-03
- AS/NZS 1170.2:20 Structural design actions – Part 2: Wind actions.
- AS/NZS 1170.2 Structural design actions – wind actions – commentary
- AS/NZS 4676:2000 Structural design requirements for utility services poles
- AS 3995:1994 Design of steel lattice towers and masts
- AS 3678:1990 Structural steel – hot-rolled plates, floor plates and slabs
- AS 1554.1:2004 Structural steel welding – part 1: welding of steel structures
- AS 4680:1999 Hot-dip galvanized (zinc) coatings on fabricated ferrous articles