Decorative poles are custom designed to meet the requirements of a particular site.
A decorative pole can enhance the look of any site, being decorative light fittings or additions to the pole itself.
Decorative poles can be used site specific for festivals, recreational facilities, street decorations and more.
Where poles are installed to not only installed to add safety and security biiut alos to improve the aesthetics of an area.
Your imagination is the only limit, including wood paneled and living tree poles
- AS/NZS 4600 Cold formed steel structures – commentary (supplement to AS/NZS 4600:1998)
- AS 1798:1992 Lighting poles and bracket arms – preferred dimensions
- AS 4100:1990 Steel structures
- AS 4100 Supp 1:1999 Steel structures – commentary (supplement to AS 4100 – 1998)
- AS/NZS 1170.2:2002 Structural design actions – wind actions
- AS/NZS 1170.2:2002 Structural design actions – wind action AMDT 1:2005-06-03
- AS/NZS 1170.2:20 Structural design actions – Part 2: Wind actions.
- AS/NZS 1170.2 Structural design actions – wind actions – commentary
- AS/NZS 4676:2000 Structural design requirements for utility services poles
- AS 3995:1994 Design of steel lattice towers and masts
- AS 3678:1990 Structural steel – hot-rolled plates, floor plates and slabs
- AS 1554.1:2004 Structural steel welding – part 1: welding of steel structures
- AS 4680:1999 Hot-dip galvanized (zinc) coatings on fabricated ferrous articles